Latter-day Saints Skinny Dipper's Forum
Welcome to the New LDS Skinny Dipper's Forum!
(View six year's of archives here.)

While this website is primarily for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or Mormons, who are interested in chaste, wholesome, recreational nudity, everyone is welcome to participate.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
To Tell The Truth
BeachMan Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:29:07 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Talking about how to justify being nude is OK. Well, I disagree. I find being nude, especially around other people not just OK but one of the best things ever. Good for the soul. I dont feel bad about being nude with other men and women. I have had the best time hanging out at resorts and other places nude. My wife and I have made best friends because usually being nude makes you more open and friendly. We share a common bond. Yes I am attracted to others but have been and will be faithful to my spouse. I dream of times I can go nude again on vacation. The mormon culture just isnt accepting for many outside the box things especially nudism. Actually I have accepted different people because of nudity. When we are all stripped down, we have nothing to hide. We show our true personality by what we say and how we act when nude. I just feel bad for those who dont experience nudity with a companion. Being nude with your significant other is the best. It makes us open up and share true feelings. That is my experience anyway. It is like playing the game to tell the truth. It is hard to lie when you are naked. Lets get naked more often.
Al_M Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 12:24:22 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 53 post(s)
The proper attitude for an LDS nudist is

No sin and no scandal.

Scandal is anything that harms the faith of others. Scandal can result from sin but it also can result from offending other people's attitudes etc. I think we have a duty to be discrete. Of course we are under covenant to not sin.

Al_M Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 2:52:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 53 post(s)
We are not going to change LDS culture and I don't think we should even try at least not as " naturists". I think that we can prepare ourselves for important conversations by being well grounded in what true LDS modesty is and acknowledging the liberty that we have been granted by Jesus Christ. We also must be very true to our covenants or no one will take us seriously. We'll just be seen as rebels and self-willed.
2 users thanked Al_M for this useful post.
Ravenwarbird on 1/17/2019(UTC), DisplacedAlaskan on 1/20/2019(UTC)
Nudedad Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 12:10:35 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 47 post(s)
I agree completely and totally. My wife and I loved our first time camping at a nudist campground. The people there were so friendly and fun to be around. Not uptight like some other places where we have gone camping. We're looking forward to going again in June. It felt so great to be able run around naked and not have to worry about being judged for it. I didn't feel the least bit ashamed or self-conscience about it either. it felt totally natural to be outside, completely naked and not worrying about if anyone saw me or not. I could be that way in any situation, if the law didn't try to put me in jail for it.
People condemn what they don't know or understand.